Monday, August 2, 2010

WHY I DON'T TRUST YOUTUBE

Most of it's blocked. I tried watching episodes of Gundalian Invaders last night, until about 11:00 but then the first part to the third episode of the season was blocked, so I just decided to go to bed. I went back into my room and there was my brother and cousin listening to rap. I remember trying to describe to my cousin that Nutella was a drug unlike any other. He's a little slow, so after two minutes of saying "hazelnut" and "cocoa paste", he was like, "OH, yeah, I've had that stuff, that shit's the bomb." xD With Nutella, you just sit there and crowd around a jar, spoons in hand, like crackwhores hitting a pipe. It's not funny. That shit will rule your life.

So hopefully I can find a site that isn't mostly blocked and watch Gundalian Invaders.

1 comment:

  1. I hate that---when, on Youtube, you're sitting through a movie or tv episode, and, halfway through the movie or season, you find that Youtube's blocked the sound/the actual video of what you're looking for, or that the user promised to upload the rest, but never did.

    (Yeah, I know that's not QUITE what you're describing, but ugh! I hate that about Youtube! D:)

    And, I don't think that I've ever had Nutella plain, in all its glory. I've only ever had it, once, in French class, back when Chevallier taught at PC. (In French class, it was insane! We'd either do a ton of work or nothing at all---we'd either memorize loads of French Bible verses/write French plays, or sit around and watch The Lion King or Spiderman in French, as we made crepes---on which we put Nutella.)

    Cuz of that, I feel like I've never had Nutella---the taste of crepe overwhelmed it D:

    ReplyDelete