Tuesday, August 3, 2010

SO SICK

I want to go outside, but it's too hot and there's nothing to do anyway.

I printed out the tabs to Fever Dream by Iron and Wine and try to learn it, but I soon realize that Iron and Wine songs are generally expert-player level, and I'm somewhere between novice and beginner. I do love the song, tho. I would sing it to my children before bed.

That would be cute--a song before bed instead of a book. Sure, I can read them a book, if they want. I'd ask them, "Do you want a song or a book tonight?" I would have to have one or three children, because I would not be able to choose if my two kids picked different things. OR I JUST HAD AN IDEA if I wrote a song that WAS ALSO A STORY like Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer!

My husband would probably be a musician as well, on the nights when I don't feel up to singing and playing. That is, if I DO get a husband. Lately, it seems, all the guys interested in me are either bad for me or I just don't like them. >.< With each guy I consider, I also consider how we would be married. What kind of life would it be like? If I can't see it, then I don't bother to consider it any longer. If I can see it and it's hell, then I just do my best to walk away. BUT ITS SO HARD.

"That's what she said."

WHAT WHO SAID THAT NOBODY THAT'S WHO!

Anyway...

I want to get out of this house and go somewhere with perfect weather. Like Trinidad, California. It's freakin beautiful there. I want to live there. Maybe I will, once I sprout wings and fly. It's such a cute little place, I wish I could just live like a hermit for the rest of my life and write til my fingers fall off and I die of depression that I can't write anymore.

I just hate the weather here. It's too hot to do ANYTHING. And even if there IS something to do, you're either not in the mood or on your period (which I am currently anticipating, no thanks to mother nature). I wish my life were something like an anime, where all the people are pretty and there's ALWAYS something to do that doesn't involve being indoors. AND YOU'RE COOL TOO!

You can tell I'm going to be on my period soon because I'm all moody and unhappy about my boring life. Any other week of the month, I'm little miss sunshine with a bird on my shoulder. Lately, I have seen nothing but depressing stuff--my tomato soup failure, my artistic failure, and even my lousy mood to all of it. Dammit, I want to go to perfect California.

But I'm stuck inside a house all day long.

1 comment:

  1. Guys = samez.

    It feels like, every time a guy talks to me, he's only doing it cuz he wants to go out with me (or more, ha, not to be vain, but srsly...)

    I also always told myself that if I were to ever have a kid, I'd totally read them The Chronicles of Narnia or His Dark Materials. Dunno, that was just my first reaction, after I read the books, is that they're total bed-time material. They used to help me go to sleep, when I was scared. (Though, it's not like I was a little kid, reading them cuz I was scared---I was like fifteen, and paranoid, after watching a scary movie or reading a scary book ^^U)

    ReplyDelete