Tuesday, August 3, 2010

RAGNAROK

IS LAME

BUT AT THE SAME TIME IS AWESOME

I wanna play sooo bad. There are so many different player classes and the artwork is so badass. BUT you have to download it in order to play, so there goes that idea. >.< This computer already has too much memory on it as it is, and it's not even that old! It's actually about a few months old, not even a year. SO WHYY DOES IT GLITCH OUT??

I'll tell you why. That stupid program my mother installed on it. It's eating away at our memory faster than my mother downloads pictures. Can someone get an external hard drive for this woman? Or another computer? I really wish I had my own laptop... >.<

But yeah... maybe when I get a stable job and earn some serious moohlah, I'll be able to buy my own stuff more and play Ragnarok. That is, if it doesn't die. I'm sure it won't die. It's too cool to die.

It's like .//Hack, but better.

3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Ragnarok, but it feels like loads of people I know play .hack. (I've never played it SERIOUSLY, but I've been walked through a game or two, if you're talking about the card game, like I am.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. .//Hack is okay... Is there an online version? -SO WANTS TO PLAY EETS- D8< I can't really get into it number one: the PS2 is in my brother's room which I don't always have access to, number two: my brother's room smells like dirty animals and BO, number three: it's really hard to level up and there's no fun in fighting--it's just button mashing and you can't change the way your charrie looks and.. yeah. It was lame.

    Anyway, RAGNAROK IS LIKE THE .//HACK OF THE REAL WORLD. 8D EXCEPT THERE'S NO WEIRD FACE MASK THINGY OR MICROPHONE (that I know of, that would be so badass if there was).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunno if there's an online version---mostly, I played it with another Sarah, who graduated two years before I did, and Jeremiah (aka Joseph), who graduated the year before I did.

    I don't think I fully understood the game. Looking back on it, the game reminds me of Digimon, for some reason @.@

    Anddd, I shall look into Ragnarok, sometime, if I've ever got time :3

    ReplyDelete