Tuesday, August 3, 2010

REALIZATION

I've been bitching for the past few blogs.

Ah, well. What're you gunna do?

I want to sit on my roof and watch the stars.

The night always makes me feel better. Some people hate the dark and night and all that. But I love it. It means that the sun isn't beating down on you like the romans did to Jesus. It's warm in the summer, but it's not hotter than Satan's toenails.

If it were hotter than Satan's toenails, I'd have been living in Cali from the start. No way in hell is my family going through five AC units each year.

Behind me, Teen Mom is on. It's annoying. People are yelling at each other. They're like, "I want my baby. I want to get away from my mom. Ever since the baby, life just sucks." WELL NO SHIT. YOU decided to open your legs, it's nobody else's fault that you got pregnant and all this shit happened.

Besides, there are tons of other teen moms out there, and I don't see them giving you any shit about their life. Just do us all a favor and drop dead, please.

No, not really. I just hate watching that show and for some reason my sisters love it. They make it an occasion. "Do you want to come over to my house and watch Teen Mom?" "No, I'll watch it here, besides... excuseexcuseexcuse..."

There I go, bitching again. Dammit.

I want to write, but I don't know what about. And I want it to be somewhat legit, but I don't have all the time in the world to be typing.

Hell.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know that I've ever been on a roof before.

    When I was a senior, though, I did like to pace a lot, in my backyard, watching the stars. I was quite sad---I couldn't imagine life after graduation, except being a failure. And not JUST a failure, but a grown-up failure, which, somehow, it worse, yeah.

    I like your comparisons of Jesus/the Romans and Satan's toenails (and, look, assonance, right thar!)

    I don't think I've ever seen Teen Mom, but I've seen a few episodes of 16 and Pregnant. Mostly, I only ever watched it cuz I'd be like, "I wonder if there's gonna be a hot preggers mom..."

    ReplyDelete