Sunday, August 1, 2010

OUCHIES

MAH BOOBS HURT YUS THAY DOO

Cuz, I'm ready to start another period and Hell, it's like I can't get away from them gettin skwishedd. >.< I know they're not much, but still! My niece will lay her head on my chest or climb up to reach my necklaces (I wear them all the time, to sleep and to shower, so she's always interested xD) and it's like, "LITTLE GIRL STOP IT THAT HURTS WHEN YOU TURN 12 TO 18 YOU'LL UNDERSTAND MY PAIN." xD

No seriously, She will know the pain. ಠ_ಠ

But anyway, about my necklaces...

One is a zinc or silver-plated copper chain with a circular pendant on the bottom with ocean waves engraved on it. I like it alot, so I wear it all the time. My dad gave it to me for christmas--it came with a grey Ocean Pacific brand shirt and I've worn it ever since. I can tell its nickel or whatever plated because it's rubbing off and the copper underneath is coming out.

The other one is a hemp square knot necklace that my friends made for me. It never comes off, unless you want me to snip the string and break it. It has different colored beads on it, each representing each of my closest friends at the time it was made. There are ten in all. I would only take it off if it breaks. I love it with all my heart cuz it was specially made and has all of my friends on it. 8D Well, not all, but most of them.

As I write, I listen to the Pandora Radio. Right now, When You Were Young by The Killers is playing. I love The Killers. I remember the first time I told my mother about The Killers. She was wondering why in the world they would name themselves such a name. I dunno. Some bands don't put much thought into the names of their band. They just go with what sounds cool. xD I've always wondered, if I was in a band, what would my band's name be? I'm sure we would all have to agree, so all of my opinions would be shot down, because my ideas suck. Unless its really clever, like The Beatles did with their name. 8D Like Beetles, but BEATles.

But I ain't clever, so whatever.

"We stand on the shoulders of Giants."

I dunno what this means, but my dad told this to me once in one of his "heart-to-heart, prepare you for the world" talks. I think it might be a lyric from Led Zeppelin.

-googles-

1 comment:

  1. ha... I always think it's funny, how you write about your period (or upcoming one, anyway). It just seems kind of personal, like something most people avoid talking about, like, "Zomg, it's the end of the world, even though it's totally normal, but let's not talk about it anyway, and, oh no, just talking about not talking about it is still talking about it, so, wait, I'm a hypocrite!" D:

    I also dunno that I've ever noticed that my boobs hurt during a period. I'd probably be too worried about my stomachache to notice D:

    AND, I got these pretty cool Bakugan dog tags one time, and decided that, cuz I liked the Sirenoid one so much, it'd be cool to get a tattoo of it. I dunno, somehow it just seems kind of classic, to get a tattoo of a girl, and, come on, tattoo of Sirenoid = so much cooler than some random shirtless chick or a feminist We Can Do It muscle chick XD

    Sometimes I go back and forth, whether I actually want a tattoo or not, cuz I HATE most classic tattoo art. I'd have to totally trust the artist, cuz like, I'm critical when it comes to art. And I'd probably want sleeves, and I'm going for a teaching degree, and, oh, I dunno how that'd all work out, plus I have sensitive skin, anyway @.@

    And, you know Mikey from My Chemical Romance?

    Have you ever seen any behind the scenes type things or interviews of MCR? Cuzzz, in an MCR DVD (or interview, or something), it was said that Mikey keeps a collection of "cool" band names. (He named MCR.) He's very protective of them, but gave out one name, once---New London Fire. (Ever heard the songs "Different" and "We Don't Bleed" by New London Fire? DO IT!!!)

    And, yeah---sorry, but I know a lot about MCR. When Jess was a freshman, she was obsessed with MCR, while I was obsessed with Green Day. I think we taught each other a lot, always talking about the two ^^U

    I really feel like you could come up with a cool band name, though. I also think that The Killers = teh awesome, although, honestly, I feel that Hot Fuss (from their old days) was the best, and whoa, did you hear that the band broke up?! CUZ THEY DID! Now, Brandon Flowers (the lead singer)'s on his own. (Sorry, Jess was also obsessed with The Killers, so I know a lot about them.)

    I'm also a bit surprised, to hear that it's possible to go so long without removing a piece of, er, jewelry, if hemp necklaces count as jewelry. Honestly, I would have thought it'd have permanently stuck to you, or caused you to get a disease or something by now... or strangled you in your sleep. ha, when I was growing up, my grandma used to tell me never to sleep in a necklace, or I'd hand myself O.O

    ReplyDelete