Friday, August 20, 2010

SO LIKE I WAS LIKE

Just got back from high school retreat. My mother was there. It was fun. Not really. Well, it was fine. I got sore from playing Ninja and some sophomore got all chummy with me. I was like, SHIT, I just wanted to have fun dueling Yu-Gi-Oh cards with Jared, and now I've got THIS on my ass, too.

Oh yeah, and have I mentioned that Matt is being even more of a little whiny bitch than he usually is?

He asked me today, "How come you never want to hang out with me and Josh? Like, we're your closest friends and you go and hang out with people you don't even know. Why do you always avoid us?"

Okay, EVERYTHING was wrong with that statement. One, I DO "hang out" with them--I just usually go away because Matt is complaining all the damned time and I'm never feeling up to dealing with his girly bullshit. Two, they are not my "closest friends", Josh is my brother and Matt is just my friend. I don't even know him that well, besides the fact that I know he's a paranoid-ass bitch. Three, when I hang out with these "other people", I actually know them--longer and better than I have Matt himself, so he needs to shut the fuck up. Four, I NEVER avoid them. Whenever I see them, I say, "Hey, what's up?" and then they just start talking and usually Matt fucks it up with asking me some stupidass question like, "Why are you so mean to me? Why do you ignore me?" Well maybe I don't want to have to deal with your whiny ass, you stupid fuck.

So I'm just sitting there, on some steps, too tired to move or even deal with his shit, waiting for him to finally give up, and he does. "Fine, be that way. You only care about yourself." (something along those lines)

Oh, I'm sorry, was that supposed to be an insult? No, YOU only care about yourself--you are a spoiled little rich boy who has had everything bought and handed to him from the day he was born. And for the record, it has been proven that single children are fucked up in the head anyway, so from the very start you were wrong. I only wish he could hear himself.

Actually, I don't wish he could hear himself--so that the rest of us can point and laugh and make him feel bad about himself. Go get your parents to have sex and produce another child so that you have better things to do than whine to me that I don't "hang out" with you or "ignore" you, because the only reason I decide to not hang out with you and ignore you all the time is because you USED to be fun to hang out with, but then you got all whiny and bitchy about what I did to you and what I do to you now and now I don't want to even so much as look in your direction.

And I try not to stereotype races, but it's so hard when one particular race has made the same annoying stereotype to me all my life. I mean, there are cool black people out there that I know that aren't just plain annoying, but Matt is really hurting my openess to the african american culture. Not black people--african americans. Because I'm sure that africans and british africans and all that shiz are pretty cool people to be around.

Hell, Matt is HALF black. The other half is white. So I guess that means, interracial couples are cool but their children are devilspawn.

I don't wish he were dead, just less whiny and bitchy. I wish I had a nice, long and intelligent word for "whiny, bitchy, girly, and just plain annoying". Maybe if I look hard enough on the internet I can find one.

1 comment:

  1. ha, when Jess and Kaitlyn (Kaitlyn from newspaper, yeah) were best friends, they had this crazy insane goal of getting loads of junior highers to become their followers and, I dunno, do their bidding and all. So, if anything, you should take the sophomore up and be proud! But that may be playing with her emotions, so never mind >.<

    And wait, who's Matt?

    I'M A DEVIL SPAWN!!!!!

    And I did try thinking of words, but they were mostly terms from books that best came to mind, like nothlit, Squib, and I even wondered if there were a word for a neutered rabbit (being a Watership Down reference), but I couldn't think of one. I also kept thinking of Caterpies and the word "wheedle," though, to wheedle is to cajole or persuade, or something, but wheedle still makes me think of bugs, esp from Yu-Gi-Oh, for some reason.

    ReplyDelete