Tuesday, October 5, 2010

SPOILZ, BUT NOT REALLEH

Last night, my mother bestowed upon me a heavy, chunky, gaudy

ring.

AND I LOVE IT. 8D

I don't normally wear or buy rings, because I know that if I wear them then somehow, they will be lost. Don't ask me how. They just do. But this one is awesome, because it's in the shape of a crocodile. My mother thought it was gecko-shaped (I love geckoes 8D), but it was actually a crocodile (maybe an alligator, actually, but whatever). I didn't wear it today, and I kind of wish I did, but now that I am wearing it while typing and it's nearly flying off my finger cuz it's so HUGE.

I don't know what to name him. Yes, it is a him.

3 comments:

  1. I like the line break before "ring." It's very suspenseful.

    And, I never wear rings cuz I hate all things metal. (Wait, silver and gold ARE metals, right?) I always told myself if I were to ever get married, I wouldn't get a ring---it'd be pointless; I'd never wear it. Tattoos seem more hardcore and you can't exactly take them off; it'd be hard to cheat on a person if you were to have their name tattooed on your ass or something---it'd be all awkward explaining it to the person you're cheating with. (And wait, who get's a tattoo on their ass anyway?! xD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never be able to wear a ring if I got married. D8< I think a tattoo ring would be cool. And I've always thought that tattoos of your boyfriend's/girlfriend's name are absolutely stupid. I think, "What happens when you break up with that person? The tattoo doesn't exactly scrub off." Even if you get it laser-removed, it leaves a scar--in the name of your ex. And what happens if you get back together and the scar is there?

    It's a vicious circle. D8<

    And yes, Gold and Silver are metals. 8D All the rings I have are like fake silver and plastic with silver plating or just plain old iron or aluminum. We's po' liek dat. xDD

    Avon jewelery ftw! xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never considered a tattoo ring till you mentioned it just now, but I've always considered hand tattoos kind of unattractive---they remind me of birthmarks, for some reason, how they're super-small, most of the time.

    I don't think that I've ever personally ordered anything from Avon. (Once, my grandma ordered duffel bags for me and Jess.) I think my aunt used to push Avon things on people---she went door to door like in Edward Scissorhands, ha.

    ReplyDelete