Monday, October 4, 2010

FAILING, YES!!

Did I mention that I'm totally not doing a 100 point assignment because 1) I'm lazy and 2) I don't have sufficent materials and 3) my parents are too lazy to help me with it?

It's due today. I told my parents that I needed a book like two weeks ago. They're like, "Oh, it's okay, you can read a book in like two days." Fuck that, they never took me, and now I have to suffer.

Okay, I know, I should have told them it was due TODAY, but I told them it was due today two weeks ago, WHEN WE HAD TIME to do this shit. If I told them we needed it on friday, they just would have gotten all pissy at me, like, "Why didn't you tell us earlier?" FUCK, I DID TELL YOU EARLIER. You just ignored me.

I don't think I'm done ranting.

I drank nothing but water yesterday, and I think my face is exponentially clearer. I actually drank ALOT of water. And I took a midday nap--dunno why I was so tired. But I napped for maybe an hour or two. I finally got up when I ate a slice of kiwi.

I want to name a corgi Kiwi. It's just a cute dog name.

Anyway, I figured I would cheat on this assignment yesterday, but I was still in the throes of waking up, so I just said, "fuck this, I'll get a zero." I got a 100 on my last test (first one in five to six years, woo!), so I should be covered.

I want an animal to cuddle.

Did I mention that I'm wearing my mukluks today? I'm wearing my mukluks today. 8D

3 comments:

  1. All of last year, I think I lived for two things---at least, there were two major things that gave me motivation to wake up in the morning: (1) spiking my hair---it was fun. I could never get it the same way twice. It was like an adventure, like I was opening a Wonder Ball or something and I didn't know what was inside. (2) Kiwi for breakfast, and btw organic kiwi ftw. Jess is going to have to donate a corgi from her future corgi farm to you, cuz seriously those things are devils---I dunno who'd want them!

    You made me google what mukluks are :3

    Are you talking about DeLaet's bible project, where you read a book and do a project on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. CORGEHHH!!! HOMG YUSS! I would loveth a Corgeh, plz. 8D

    I tried spiking my hair when I had it short, but my hair was always too long. D8< But I wanted it "styled" spiked, not like boy spiked, because frankly I don't like when guys have their hair spiked 90 degrees to the sky. I liek long hair and stuffs. 8D

    No, I'm talking about Choice Novel, which my mother apologized about after I told her that I didn't do it because I didn't want to cheat using Sparknotes. 8D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's funny, how Jess always measures things in Corgis. She'll be like, "That's as tall as one Corgi!" Or, "That's the price of two Corgis!"

    I also don't know that I spike mine "90 degrees to the sky," cuz, most of the time, too, yeah, mine's too long or is too wet or whatever, so it sort of flops down, anyway, and I'm like, "Dammit!" *attempts to make it stylishly messy*

    Or, like lately, I just do nothing with it cuz I'm always tired. Every extra second of sleep counts.

    And wait, Hendricks does choice novels now (or is De Arcos still teaching seniors?)

    ReplyDelete