Tuesday, October 12, 2010

ANIME GIRLY DUDES


The last time I watched a new episode of Beyblade, I saw a dude whom I first assumed was a chick. Then they used the pronoun "he" and I was like, "THAT DUDE IS SO GIRLY!!"

But I liekz heem anyway. xD

Cuz he's a mysterious type, chuu know? That Tsubasa dude with the long grey hair. Is he tan or something? Is he going for the Ganguro look? Seriously...

In anime, the chicks NEVER look dudeish (and if they are dudeish, then you can at least tell right off the bat that they're female), and the dudes almost ALWAYS look like a chick! I'm telling you, it's nawt fair. D8< But whatever. If the japanese want to emulate the americans and white people, go right on ahead, with your green hair and purple eyes and butterfly wings and ninja skillz, shit. At least when we make an archetype, we're pretty literal about it.

^^Girly ninja dude. D8

2 comments:

  1. I have nothing to say except "amen."

    ha, a friend of mine once said the only way you can tell guys from girls in anime is if there's boobs or not xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW! But I looked for them and the shape of his body was such a shape that I first assumed he was female, and I couldn't really see any boobs but you know, sometimes they just ain't there. D8< xDD

    ReplyDelete