Tuesday, October 19, 2010

BLOG HOPPING

When I'm bored, I like to click the "next blog" link up at top. It takes me to a totally random blog. Sometimes I like them. Other times I can't read them. I went through like eight blogs in spanish before I decided I wasn't going to find a good one again. But there were some good ones in there.

I found a blog with this AMAZING fashion! But here's the site, since I didn't bother to copy the link to the actual blog.

Chromat Garments

Nevermind, here's the blog:

Chromat Blog

Pretty rad, at least to me. 8D

2 comments:

  1. It seems very artsy and cool. I like it, but I have way too much homework to keep up with random people's blogs D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. xD The only random person's blog I keep up with is WolfDreamer Off The Hook. It's pretty rad, too. 8D

    ReplyDelete