Sunday, October 3, 2010

IF I DO EVERYTHING WRONG, WILL YOU STILL LOVE MEH?

I'm tired.

I decided, today, that for a while (I'm not making a goal, just gunna try my best to keep this out as long as possible) I will drink only water and maybe some milk on the side and see what it does to my complexion. I used to have a pretty clear complexion until about the year I turned 16, when pimples began to invade every corner of my face, not just my forhead and chin and the area in front of my ears (which are the worst to pinch off, cuz they's difficult to get to, but oh so relieving). Now I've got it on those places plus my cheekbones--not just the general area of my cheeks, but the area right under my eyes that my cheekbones protrude the most. And they get pretty bad. So I'mma try this "diet" and see if it works.

Also, I'm doing laundry and I'm screwing it up. Again.

2 comments:

  1. That's all I drink, really, is water and chocolate milk. Or almond milk. Sometimes Naked juice or rarely orange/apple juice, but it's unsweetened orange/apple juice, so it shouldn't count D:<

    I feel like my face is clearer when I don't wear bangs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always worn my hair with bangs, so I don't know if it would be clearer with or without them.

    ReplyDelete