Sunday, September 5, 2010

FUNNIER THAN 24

"25."
I've been doodling better. My drawings in themselves actually suck. I try to draw something that is actually cool (like fanart for a friend) and it just sucks balls. I don't know what's wrong with me. On the other hand, I've got doodles up the wazoo that I could gussy up for five minutes and sell for eighty bucks. >.<
In other news, I adore this guy:

If you're not sure who exactly he is, his name is Hatsuharu Sohma. 8D

So, this past week, I've been watching these DVDs a friend let me borrow. The Fruits Basket anime series. Yeah, it's old, and it's been out for a while.... but I'm out of touch with the real world. I'm always two years late, yeah? And I didn't like any of the dawn fanart for him, so I found this badass cosplay pic and he's so fluggin cute I just wanna.... I dunno, chop him to pieces and dunk him in my coffee and eat him for dessert. <--MY phrase, dun steal. xD

But seriously, I love both sides of him--the "white" side, all calm and nice and polite, and the "black" side, which is totally badass and kickass and, dare I say, sexy. 8D I've never used that term before for anything, so you know what kind of person my future husband's gunna be. xD But no, seriously, I'm actually, in real life, attracted to this kind of guy:

Okay, I know what you're thinking. "You go from hot anime guy to some weird-ass with a beard?" Yeah, actually, that's Samuel Beam from Iron and Wine, and his music makes me melt, which in turn means that I am totally attracted to him. But epic fail on my part, because he looks ALOT like my brother-in-law. >.<>

I just can't develop my own style, can I?

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, I think it may be more than two years. I remember, when I was in 9th grade (like 5 years ago?!!), Fruits Basket was all the rage, yeah. I've got the DVD set but have never gotten around to watching it, even though, yeah, I know, EVERYONE loves it, even the kids who claim to "hate" anime/anime nerds.

    The second guy reminds me of a logger, like a guy who's taking a rest after cutting a bunch of trees. Or bushes. j/k

    ReplyDelete