Wednesday, September 22, 2010

MY WISH CAME FALSE

I didn't have a nice day yesterday. Or the day before that. I just want to murder a certain someone whose name begins with an M and ends in ATTHEW. xD I don't understand what his point is. He knows I fucking hate his half-black guts because he's such a GIRL. He's always sitting there, nagging like some unappreciated wife. What the shit? I thought I was female, here. Then again, the last time I asked someone a question that didn't concern me, I was told I was nosey. I don't want to be seen as nosey, so I just don't ask questions anymore.

And then he thinks he has such big fat black ass balls to tell me that I'm a bad person and I think I'm better than him and smarter than him and everyone else. Well FUCK YOU, and go to fucking hell, because I'm sick of your girly shit.

And besides, why in the world do you give more of a shit about how I'm treating you than the kids who are starving in Africa? Really? And you call ME a bad person? If you don't like the way I'm treating you, then just go the fuck away and never talk to me again.

1 comment: