Sunday, September 26, 2010

CRAZY WEEKEND

It began on Friday. I was kinda angry, at the end of school, that I had to bring my textbook home, and I was trying to do it in my room, but somehow the numbers just wouldn't come to me. I got the chance to go hang out over at my sister's house for the night--turned out to be a sleepover. We played Rock Band and watched The Bad Seed (the old 1940s one, all black and white). I thought it was going to be a scary movie, but my sisters described it to me as, as it was, "It's an actual movie. It's just that the little girl, you think 'what a bitch!'" And I did. I wondered why nobody smacked her throughout the whole thing. It's like, You know she's a murderer! Fucking smack her ass!

So I fell asleep circa 1-2 in the morning. I woke up about 8 because my family and I were supposed to be at the church at 9 (on a saturday, I know). We're on the chair cleaning team. It was okay, until it hit about 12:30 and all the work was done and I was dog tired, having gotten only 6-7 hours of sleep. Then after that, I had to go work for two and a half hours over at my teacher's house, vaccuming her floors, washing the windows, polishing copper pots and whatever else she needed me to do. I got home at around 4:30 and I was dog tired. I just wanted to nap. But no sooner than I had walked in the door, in five minutes we were expected to go to church AGAIN for two more hours and I was getting pissed. I had been working ALL DAY, and my legs are sore (still), and I'm coughing up all kinds of crap, for ONCE could you let me stay home and fucking REST?

After church, we went to Village Inn, which wasn't bad, I was hungry, which slashed one thing off of my list of complaints. I watched my neice experience brainfreeze after she swallowed too much ice cream (which was freakin hilarious, her eyes all wide and her head shook violently, and I felt so bad for her but it was still funny). Afterwards, I took a long relaxing shower (which I wish could have been a bath, but I don't have a plug for my drain so a hot shower will do) and my brother and nephew continued to play Call of Duty in my room. I didn't have the energy to tell them to get out. I just crawled into bed and fell asleep. I don't know if I turned my light off after I went to bed, but in the morning it was off.

I was woken up at 6 in the morning so that we could go to a walk for a breast cancer cure. I wondered the whole morning what I was going to wear. I didn't want to wear any shorts or leggings, 'cause I didn't shave my legs, but I just decided to wear some knee-length shorts because I just didn't give a shit anymore. I also didn't eat anything until AFTER I walked, which pissed me off, but whatever. I ate whatever handouts were at the booths and got a ton of pink writing materials. We went to McDonalds and got breakfast sandwiches (I wanted chicken nuggets but apparently they don't make them, which is bullshit). I came home, ate it, and slept until 12:30, which was about three hours worth of sleep, and had the weirdest dream yet.

1 comment:

  1. I think the breast cancer walk thing would have been fun to do. (How many miles was it?)

    I've never done anything like that before---a walk or run or anything, but I volunteered at the PF Chang one when I was a senior for NHS hours.

    I feel like shaving's pretty much worthless, cuz I swear, if I were a guy, I'd be able to have a beard in a day, if I wanted. I feel like Harry Potter, like my hair grows too fast.

    I've just given up---I'm like, "If the people in Mixed Cardio want to think I'm a weird, non-shaver, they can! Because *I* know that I shaved last night, even if it doesn't look like it!"

    ReplyDelete