Saturday, September 11, 2010

URRVURYBODY'S GOT A BUN IN THE OVEN

'cept me. I ain't preggo. Thank God for that.

I had a dream about being preggers, tho. All because my teacher is preggo, and I watched Baby Mama last night.

I'm also a little depressed, because watching the Anime Fruits Basket didn't fulfill my dreams of watching it end. D8<>.< I miss my 8th grade friends, and I wonder if they're still as hyper and squirrelly as we were the last time I talked to them. D8<

But I actually AM sad that Haru actually has a lover in the anime. I guess I should just stick to keeping the dead guys. xDDDD No, whatever. Anyway, the chick he's in love with is actually a lot like me. 8D Or maybe, rather, Bee... but what am I saying? It's a fucking fictional character for shit's sake! xDD HOMG, I think I am just angry cuz I woke up UBER late today, missed Bakugan, DIDN'T go hiking like I was supposed to, and I still have to go to my teacher's house to feed her animals. Not that I don't like going over there (I actually love seeing her little dogs, they're so cute!), I just don't like doing things in a bad mood.

And lately, I don't know why I'm so depressedish and angsty, but I feel like I've got too many flaws and people shouldn't be friends with me because of it. I know it's all a lie, a lie of the Devil, but SHIT! It's been incepted into my brain that I'm not perfect, and I know I'm not. Nobody's perfect. Except Jesus. 8D But seriously, I feel like I've done all this shit worth hating me for, and I just want to sleep forever sometimes.

I think school is just depressing.

Cuz that chummy (junior now, not sophomore) kid just makes me think, I guess, that I'm just someone who IS attractive, but maybe I'm too weird to attract normal people, so all the ballsy young kids go after me like that--but at least he's not abnormal or anything. I dunno, I think I need to eat.

If you count all the "I"s and "me"s and "my"s and any other first-person article in this blog correctly, you earn as many cookies as you count articles. xD

2 comments:

  1. ha, for once I woke up EARLY enough to see Bakugan. (I watched about half of it, then quit for music videos, cuz I figured I wouldn't understand what was going on in the show, anyway.)

    That's how I always felt, whenever I had friends or bfs or whatever. I didn't understand how they could like me. I'd be like, "I'm so unworthyyy, stop seeing me!" Then quit talking to them or break up.

    I also have the strange feeling only ugly/weird people like me, cuz that's how it's always been. I feel like I've never liked someone actually cool/good-looking then have them like me back in return.

    I'm too lazy to copy/paste your entry into Word then have IT count the first-person articles for me. (Lawlz @ mah cheating ways.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. xDD You lazzyyyyyy. Cheaters are lazy in the first place, but chuu take lazy to a whole new level! xDD

    ReplyDelete