Monday, September 20, 2010

I CAN HAZ NICE DAY TODAY?

I had this dream about today. Like I totally skipped my TA for something weird, I don't remember. And I felt really bad, because last saturday I was supposed to help her at her house cleaning, but I ate too many Ricolas and ended up sleeping for three hours after this purity conference at church. I was sooo... tired. I think she'll understand though. I still kinda feel tires. But that's becase it's like, 9 in the morning. D8<

Last night, I watched three Karate movies. First one was the shitty Dragonball movie. Gawd, it was awful. The writer needs to be shot. xD No, not really. But I would really like to shoot out his kneecaps and scream, "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING??" Oh, and the casting director needs the same thing.

Then, it was the Karate Kid, the original one. It was good. "Wax on, wax off..." 8D

Lastly, we watched Street Fighter. We were much disappointedness. D8< Bad grammar, I know, but seriously, Bison looked NOTHING like Bison in the game. It made me wish that good animes and games were never popular enough to make a movie in the first place. And Chun-Li, really? I thought she was pretty, for the most part. I say for the most part because when she cried, I cringed. She looks SO UGLY when she cries! I was like, "PLEASE DON'T CRY EVER AGAIN!" Her face crumples up and she looks like the spawn of Gollum and a newborn baby. If ever she gets another part for a movie, she should be like some elf-priestess that's not allowed to show any emotion other than happiness. She has a great smile, but her sad face haunts my nightmares. D8<

But all in all, we (my brother and I) got to see some movies with kung-fu ass-kicking action. 8D

1 comment:

  1. I don't watch movies much---I've only ever watched, of those, the original Karate Kid, and I don't even remember it, despite watching it every day when I was a kid. (Yeah, I think I was too little to understand the plot.)

    And, at first I thought you said you watched those movies TODAY---I thought you skipped school or were still home sick, then I re-read the entry and realized you said you watched them last night ^^U

    ReplyDelete