Thursday, November 4, 2010

SICK DAY (AGAIN?)

I wasn't in class for five minutes and I felt sick. I was naseous and stuff, so I went to the nurse and she just had me lay down on the cot for fifteen seconds before I barfed. Don't worry, it was in the trash. And it was mostly water. I don't know why I got sick. I only ate a banana this morning. I've been fine the rest of the day, even ate a homemade burrito. Played Fable 2 most of the time when I really should have been reading my Choice Novel. xD Oh well. I bought out a ton of properties and I'm making a killing. 8D

Shopped an awesome pic on Facebook. It maketh me happeh. 8D

But nothing moar has been interesting, lately. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. My stomach hurt this morning---it made last-minute essay writing a bitch.

    I don't think I've thrown up since I was ten. It's like I'm paranoid, now, to keep it that way. I'm like, "Ah! No getting pregnant, no booze, no eating dangerous foods! YOU HAVE A RECORD TO KEEP!!!"

    ReplyDelete