Tuesday, November 9, 2010

SHHHH!!

Today was eventful. 8D



First, I ditched first hour for a few minutes to take pictures with funky hats. Drama room is so much fun, even when you're not sneaking in or smacking on the door to startle whoever's inside. >3<



I spent the majority of my second hour outside picking through the planters looking for snails and rocks roughly the size of M&Ms. Why? Here's the scoop...



BUT YOU CAN'T TELL ANYONE!!!



I went into my TA and the teacher approached me with a blue ceramic cup. "Now, you're going to think this is weird, but... Chemmy, I want you to go outside and find little pebbles," here she gestured the size, "about the size of m&ms. I'm going to play a prank on the principal." She then proceeded to tell me how she was going to go about doing this--buy a bag of M&Ms and empty it, then fill it with rocks so he wouldn't know the difference. How clever! I figured, not really, since the consistency of m&ms and rocks were very different, but who was I to deprive this woman of her devious fun? Besides--I have a long-held grudge for the man.



After looking for so many rocks, I spied something lying in the mud roughly the size and shape of an M&M. It had a little swirly shape and a part of the thing shimmered like it was wet... HOLY CRAP ITS SNAILS!! They were super tiny, but just the right size. I gathered as many as I could find that were in the right size and shape, and brought them back to the deviant.



"I added these snails for good measure," I told her.



"That's perfect!" she said.



I picked up one and showed it to her--it was rather odd and in an unconventional shape, more like a Peanut M&M rather than a regular one. "This one's a whopper. How cute is he?"



"Yes, yes, it's darling, you're weird," she said, which made me laugh. "Now, go wash your hands."



I did and came back. She handed me a dollar bill and sent me to the teacher's lounge to ask a teacher to retrieve a bag of Peanut M&Ms from the machine.

The teacher laughed and told me, "She wants me to get her coffee, now buy her candy... I should write a book on this job." I laughed.

Back in the office, I was sent upon the task of replacing the candies with crap. The teacher wanted me to cut into it, since it didn't have a flap on the back like normal candies, but I had a better idea.

Instead, I pulled the two sides of the bag apart, splitting it from the inside, and thus opening it without a tear. The teacher thought I was brilliant. I did the deed, ate all the candies at the teacher's request, and glued the bag together. It wasn't exactly the same as a perfect bag of peanut m&ms, but the idiot eye wouldn't be able to tell.

Then, the teacher sent me on the task of writing an anonymous note to the prankee. First, she wondered if we should write, "from your fans", but then came up with a better idea; "especially for you". I thought it was brilliant either way--you could have sarcasm one way and sincerity in the other. Thinking back on it, both on the same note would have been perfect.

I wrote the note in a slow hand, making sure it didn't look like I had written it. I put hearts in the "i"'s and a heart for the "o" in "you".

It was a grand undertaking. 8D

She later sent it to him when nobody was there, and I have yet to hear of the results.

I heard of students being pulled out of classes at random lately, but I'm not sure if it's connected with my devious deed.

At lunch, I spilled ramen all over myself, and smelled like ramen for the rest of the day. xD

Then later, my brother and I were taken to the dentist's office to get a checkup and teeth cleaning. We got x-rays, and I was nervous about it, because it can get very uncomfortable if you have an inexperienced nurse placing the x-ray slots in your mouth. But the nurse I got was pretty experienced, so it was fine.

We later ate Tortas, one of the few dishes my mother can actually cook (well).

I watched Glee.

And then I designed a logo for Blown Away Luna.

1 comment:

  1. Who do you TA for?

    I never ditched a class in high school, but I used to ditch assemblies/pep rallies. I used o hide in boring places, though---hallways, bathrooms, the computer lab, whatever. If I were to have tried to sneak into something as cool as the drama room, I bet it would've been locked or I'd have gotten caught. (I've never been in the drama room, except when it was De Arcos's old classroom.)

    And aww, I would have rather pulled the prank on Koan---I never hated Byrd; I sometimes thought Doc thought I was kooky so I didn't like him SO much; and I always disliked Koan cuz he was new, and I was like, "I can't have a new superintendent when I'm a senior! Fuck you! Where's Mr. Byrd?!!!!"

    I hate going to dentists because they all tell me the same thing: I need to start flossing, I badly need braces, my mouth is cramped, I should stop grinding my teeth, and I have an overbite. I'm like, "I know! You people tell me this every time I visit! You treat it like it's news!!!!"

    And why are you making a logo for Blown Away Luna? Is it for fun or a contest or what?

    ReplyDelete