Saturday, July 24, 2010

SO HAPPY I COULD DIE

Watching the last few minutes of Bakugan this morning, I stumbled upon a startling revelation in the form of a commercial. There were starry-eyed ten year olds with tops. They were launching them off of some sort of perpetual motion apparatus. They all had hair in funky colors that defied gravity. Could it be? The last few seconds of it confirmed my hopes--Beyblade was coming back.

HOLY SHAT I'M SO HAPPY I COULD DIE

I liked the original series better, but the new one that's coming out is called "metal fusion". I can't wait for the pilot that's going to air next week. I'll be damned if I miss it. D8<

Beyblade was my first love, besides Pokemon. I loved Pokemon first, but it was Beyblade that really hooked me into anime. Because of Beyblade, I could tell the difference between a cartoon and an anime. If not for Beyblade, I would still be attatched to Britney Spears and totally love that guy who keeps screaming, "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!" Okay, so I love him because he's funny, but not because he's all for leaving Britney alone. xD

So, yeah. Beyblade = my heart happy. All we need is some more Code Lyoko and Biker Mice From Mars. Then heaven will have descended upon us and I will die of pure ecstasy.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could still watch Saturday morning cartoons. I think I was barely dragging myself out of bed at noon, when the shows were probably ending.

    I always used to hate, though, how, sometimes, cartoons would come out super early/be canceled for MORMON SHOWS! UGHHH!!!!

    I never even realized what "the Latter Day Saints" were, until I went to Phoenix Christian. All that time, when I was a little kid, I'd thought that the LDS was a Christian group; I thought Christians were canceling mah cartoons! D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. xDD That's hilarious! But it sucks that cartoons are being mowed over by religous tv specials and stuff. I had no idea that Latter Day Saints were mormon at all until a few months ago. xD

    ReplyDelete