Friday, July 30, 2010

HAWT CHAWKLATE

IT AIN'T CAWFEE BUT ITS STILL DELISHUSS


So, tonight I hope that I can get the chance to watch friday evening cartoons. I'll be damned if I miss the Ceyblade premiere tomorrow morning. I just hope the new guy is as good as the old ones, because nobody can compare to the awesomeness.
I really want to watch Beyblade on youtube, but I don't think they have any good episodes on there, because alot of music and video police laws have been set and people can't listen to/ post up certain things. Suddenly, it's like we're back in 1972, where it's much easier to pinch a couple cds at the local Zia's rather than try and pirate shit off the internet. And even if you can pirate stuff, you'll probably get caught sooner or later. If you walk into a record store, leave unscathed, come back a few months later and lather rinse repeat you'll be fine. The secret is not letting them know you're stealing and not letting them remember your face. xD
Do I steal? Of course not. Not always, at least. Especially not from stores. When I steal, it's from people who have too much, and then I give it to the poor. Like me. 8D

4 comments:

  1. ha, I don't think that I've ever stolen (except, uh, piracy, if that counts).

    Once, my grandma told me it was stealing, when I got a shake at McDonalds and thought it TOTALLY tasted foul, so I emptied my cup and filled it with soda.

    My grandma was like, "You idiot! Don't you know they can arrest you! That's stealing drinks, you know!"

    And I was like, "Whoa! Calm down! They probably used rotten milk/fake ice-cream in my shake---THAT'S got to be illegal, hasn't it?!" D:

    Oh... ha, I do steal from my dad, sometimes, but it's never huge, anddd, he's family and he's my dad, so he's supposed to provide for me, right? ^_~

    Anyway! You make me want to watch Friday evening cartoons now!

    And, yeah, basically all of Youtube's videos suck worse than ever now. The other day, at an FYE, though, at AZ Mills, I saw a bunch of Beyblade DVDs, and I was like, "Sarah!!!!!"

    Going back to the piracy thing (cuz, yeah, I'm jumpy like that), I think it's not fun, anymore, though. It really makes you (well, me, anyway) not appreciate music. As most artists (well, Green Day and Marilyn Manson) have said, "People really only appreciate music that they'v paid for."

    I agree. I don't think that I ever quite appreciated music, since I started pirating. Buttt, now that I'm cleanz, I can say I appreciate it more, but not as much as I used to :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY FUCK I WANA GO TO AZ MILLS AND BUY ALL THOSE DVD SHIT I HAVE NO MONEY THO. D8<<<<

    Yeah, pirated music sometimes doesn't always come in the best of files, either. And the sound is all effed up. That's prolly what happened to my Aquabat's CD, which actually once belonged to my sister...

    BTW, what's with the japanese stereotyping all of us americans with blonde hair? Not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO IDEA where you got the idea to ask that last question from, ha.

    And, I don't know that I'd ever heard that Japanese people think all Americans have blonde hair. Actually, I don't think I know ANY stereotypes that countries ACTUALLY think we have. I'd assume, though, that other countries think all Americans are lazy, go on Facebook, and eat McDonalds a lot, though. (ha, look at me---making stereotypes about other countries' American-based stereotypes, and, oh, I'm making little sense @.@)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's just that in every anime I watch, IF there is an american character, more or less he or she is blonde. I noticed it first in Beyblade. The american kid, Max, is blonde. In Bakugan, an american kid is blonde. I'm just like, CRAP COME ON not all of us can be blonde and beautiful! xD Most of us have dark hair anyway. Those blondies are usually exchange students from europe.

    ReplyDelete