Thursday, July 22, 2010

FIRST WHITEHEAD IN A LONG TIME

First thing in the morning--feet attacked by a little yellow fluffball that goes by the name of Zuzu. That's always wonderful, with his little rat teeth digging into my freshly operated on toe. >.< But then you've got the little wet puppy tongue up in there saying, "GOOD MORNING I WANNA LICK YOUR FEET!" And then you've got your pit/lab mix jumping up on you, begging to go outside. So after locking my mother out of the house, I let Hershey outside. Zuzu sat at the door and looked at me like, "Hell no, I ain't goin out there, it's too hot."

"Well, if you don't, you'll be pissin all over the place, so get your fluffy ass out there."

He didn't move, so I picked him up and tossed him outside. I'll get them after I shower and wear proper legwear.

I haven't even eaten and I've been on the interwebs for about an hour. Shows you how addicted I am. But what else am I supposed to do in this house?

I went back to the bathroom and when I looked in the mirror for the first time in the morning, I noticed a white spot on my chin, surrounded by redness. Damn. First whitehead in a long time. I popped it and it was one of those squirting white heads. My last period was like... three weeks ago. SHIT. That means I'm due. No wonder I'm breaking out. >.<

SO what am I doing to help it? Nothing, besides complaining on the internet. I have a feeling that it's going to be a wonderful thursday. I should probably eat something now. But Pandora Radio has a Halo song on my musical score station. So I think I'll wait it out until it's done with it's awesomeness. 8D

3 comments:

  1. "I popped it and it was one of those squirting white heads."

    Oh, good. So I'm NOT a weird person, who's willing to pop zits. I dunno, I never knew if it was taboo or something; people just never talk about it >.<

    "My last period was like... three weeks ago. SHIT. That means I'm due. No wonder I'm breaking out."

    And, same happens here.

    And also with the internet addiction thing, except that was mostly when I was a frosh/soph.

    Except for the dog attack, this entry's really relatable to meh XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. xD Just another typical morning for me. I'm sure even the people who consider it taboo to pop pimples pop them every once in a while. Hypocrites. I do it because I can't stand how it feels and knowing that it's just THERE and all dirty on my face. >.< Plus, I can't stand the sight of whiteheads on anybody else's face--ever since I saw Osmosis Jones and the father's pimple pop and land on that chick's lip, I just thought, "EW I hate whiteheads." I don't think they'll spontentously combust but they still just look gross.

    And Zuzu is a maltese mix, so he's going to be small forever. He will be our little puppy, nipping at our toes every morning. I hope he calms down, because I can't stand his shit sometimes. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was younger, whenever I felt sick, I'd imagine little battles going on inside of me (except not with Ozzy and Drix, but just characters).

    Actually, I think I still imagine those things o.O

    ReplyDelete