Wednesday, July 21, 2010

NOTHING NEW, EXCEPT FOR THE SMELL

So it seems that today is just another day. But isn't it wednesday? I really want to just kick back and watch a ton of anime. And even some stuff that isn't anime. Like Code Lyoko and Biker Mice from Mars. I wonder if those youtube links would be blocked. If so, I'll just ask someone without a stupid program blocking their computer to post them up for me on facebook or something.

I hate my online class. They expect me to perform a lab AT HOME. I would be happier taking a class at some public school than this. This is downright idiotic. And on top of that, they sneak these little clips of some astronomer into the videos we watch, talking about the big bang theory and all that. I wonder if the instructor actually watches any of the videos he forces us to watch. This astronomer has NOTHING to do with chemistry!

I want some chinese food. o.o

2 comments:

  1. I HATE ONLINE CLASSES!!!!!!

    They're so much more work, in comparison to real-life ones. I also feel like, somehow, real-life teachers are more sympathetic, like, "Ah, if we don't have time, we'll just cross that off the syllabus." Online, theyz evil!

    And, yeah---I remember we had to watch a ton of astronomy videos for the chem unit in bio.

    The only reason I even reasonably appreciated the videos was Carl Sagan hosted them---he's Nick Sagan's dad, and, zomg, if you've never read the novel Idlewild by Nick Sagan, you must!

    If you haven't, you'd probably like it. It's got a lot to deal with dreams and little fairy lights. The characters' names are amazing. (Personally, though, I didn't like the sequels that came after Idlewild. SO JUST READ IDLEWILD!)

    It really makes you think, like Inception :D

    This spring, I took an evolution class, cuz it only lasted about 1.5 hours, twice a week, which is short for a college science class. I loved it cuz I learned a lot of random facts about primates and I can now identify many, by picture. It makes me feel smart :3

    I've never really had an opinion, regarding evolution/creation and all----I'm like, "Eh, we're here! So what? Can't we all live in peace?!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I FEEL THE SAME WAY! About evolution/creationist ideas. I mean, I do have an opinion, but at the same time, I'm like, "Does it REALLY matter, or are you just trying to prove a point that God doesn't exist?" If smart people weren't angry at God, then this type of argument would have never sparked.

    But yeah, I do feel like taking the class IN A SCHOOL, one that I have to PHYSICALLY ATTEND would be alot nicer than just logging on and skimming through hours of lessons. >.< I get too distracted by blogger and facebook and pandora radio and playlist. But musical score helps me to read, so I like it just a little bit better here. 83

    ReplyDelete