Friday, January 7, 2011

YOUR ARM ROTS THE DAY BREAKS

I want to play KH.

But I haven't played Dragon Quest in a day.

I guess I'll play Dragon Quest again until I am satisfied.

Also, my mother has "banned" me from using the internet at home. At all. I wonder what she thinks she's getting out of it. It's not like I sit there for hours after school and stare at the damned screen. More often than not, I'm doing something else not internet/computer-related.

I'm supposed to go to Bee's house today. For a party. I want to go, but then I don't, because I haven't made gifts for everyone. I've only made gifts for Bee and Muppet.

Steph is going back to Texas. Today was my Love Day, and I haven't made anything for her. I feel terrible.

2 comments:

  1. What's a love day?

    Also, you use code names a lot D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. A love day is a holiday I created in which I give people gifts because I have forgotten their birthday or they gave me a gift and I hadn't returned the favor. Such as on Christmas.

    And I like to use codenames to keep this little blog as anonymous as possible. Maybe someday, I'll publish it and show people, "hey, this is what I thought of for a year and a half in High School. Eat it up, because you nosey assholes love this shit."

    xDD People really do like to read memoirs of celebrities (not saying that I'll become a celebrity), but if Justin Bieber can do it, I sure as hell can.

    ReplyDelete