Wednesday, December 8, 2010

SUDDENLY BLOCKED

The school has now blocked me from seeing my blog posts. But they can't stop me from posting. >8D

Today is my brother's birthday. Next week it will be mine. We were both concieved on the same day, but we're about a week apart. Weird, I know. We have the same birthday month, but we're not twins. xD

I am obsessed with tails. That's why Miles "Tails" Prower is my favorite Sonic character (no, that's not really the reason--it's because he's yellow and cute and has TWO TAILS ♥♥♥). But I have always wanted a tail. Lately, I've been thinking that a prehensile tail would be best, because not only would it look cool, but it would be able to grab things. Like a third hand. 8D

Last night, I was watching Babylon A.D. until about 11:00. I didn't get to see all of it. I love Vin Diesel. He's sexay. 8D I told my mother he's handsome and she told me, "Eh, he's got a nice body but, he's lacking in that area." Whatever mum. I think he's handsome.

Anyway, while I was watching it, the dogs were inside, just hanging, when all of a sudden, I smelled the fiercest, most disgusting stench that could ever invade my home. It smelled like ass that hadn't been washed for eight years. "Ohmigawd," I said, and looked down. Sitting right below me was my black pit-mix Hershey. The nasty bitch. "Dude, that was Hershey! Hershey just farted! Ugh!"

Dog farts are the worst. Like, no shit, it was like rotten egg on top of rotten meat on top of unwashed ass. Add a little skunk for good measure. Holy fuck, that dog can smell.

I turned the fan on. When Mike came out to tell us to turn the TV off and stop watching muscly Vin Diesel goodness, he asked why the fan was turned on. "Hershey farted," I told him.

"You don't need to turn the fan on for a dog fart," he said.

"No, you don't understand," I told him, "IT STANK!"

I turned it off anyway, since nobody would be in there, and went to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe the school blocked the url to your blog? Maybe if you were to change the title of your blog, it'd work again, but then maybe they'd just block that, too. (I'm still convinced that the school will never block Blogger altogether because they have their interns post stuff to it.)

    I also agree---Tails is teh cutest.

    But I dunno if I'd want a prehensile tail. I'm ALWAYS talking about my animeaux's whiskers----I'd really like those. And just so I wouldn't look like a freak, ears wouldn't be too bad. But it's the WHISKAS I want! I love pretending that my dog's whisker pores have magical powers (like the ability to predict the weather). I also love when animals lick their whiskers or twitch them. Izz just amazing!

    And, okay, so I claim to only like girls, but that's only cuz I can only see myself being SERIOUSLY with one forever---so I view it as pointless in saying I like guys, if I know we'll just break up. Anyway, if I WERE to be with a guy, it would definitely not be Vin Diesel, no offense, even if it's Oslo's dad's name.

    I did google some pics of him, though. I thought it hilarious when this one came up: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/File:Monaliesel.jpg

    ReplyDelete