Tuesday, March 1, 2011

SLEEPY TIME

I am constantly waking up at 6:00 in the morning, scared to death that my dad will come in and tell ME to wake up and get ready. He has to go into my brother's room next door to wake him up, because he never wakes up on his own. It's irrational to think that I'll be bothered, but I freak out cuz I'm like, "ITS TIEM TO SLEEP NAO LEAVE ME ALONE WITH YOUR NOISY NOISES PLOX."

This morning, at about 6:40, my mother came in and just kinda fell asleep next to me. It reminded me of when I was little, and she would put me to sleep by holding me. She'd move and I'd cling to her, because I knew that in the morning, I would wake up and she wouldn't be there. For being four, or five, or whatever, I was kinda smart. I knew that my mom would wait until I was asleep, and then leave to go to HER bedroom with my dad, who I figured was big enough to sleep on his own and not need my mother to put him to sleep.

Anyway, we just kinda slept there until about 6:50 or so (I know this because we got up about five minutes after my phone rang for the 6:45 alarm), then we both went to get ready for the day. It was strange. One of those rare mornings when my mother isn't completely all "GRAAWRRNAHHGRRR" at us. xD

And I have basically nothing to do for my second hour. Updates on Jackassery to come soon. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment