Friday, February 18, 2011

GETTING IN ON THE SCENE

Is it just me, or do scene kids all look the same? It's like emo, but with more outrageous hair, and obsession with a camera and an even faker front. I saw some lineart on DeviantArt for "scenedogs", and it was kinda funny. Attractive, even, because the artist was REALLY GOOD. But honestly. No.

I actually don't write as much in my DA journal than I said I do. The last time I wrote in it, it might have been last week. Or two weeks ago. I dunno.

This week and last really seemed to just fly by. I don't know why. Last weekend seemed like yesterday. Or maybe I'm just thinking crooked (as opposed to thinking straight).

I woke up late this morning, and had this dream that I was getting ready to go to school (like most of my morning dreams). I dreamt that I sat there popping a pimple on the side of my mouth, and for some reason, my mouth started to fill with water, like I was rising my mouth out, or something. I dunno. I have strange dreams. Then I woke up and checked the time and it was already 7:00. I figured, "hell with it, I'll take a shower. We're always late anyway. And it's a B-day. And a half day. And Mom will take me out to Starbucks afterward. 8D

I need a job, cuz I brokkee... T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment